Get the Flash Player to see this player.
- Easier Installation! Activate and Go!
- Full Options Menu for Player Customization!
- Custom Player Colors
- Custom Watermark Logo
- Poster Frames
- Floating Controls
- Tested Compatible with WordPress 2.6!
- XHTML Compliant!
- Google Analytics Capable!
- No Remorse! No Database Tables and Uninstalls Clean
- Backward Compatible with Previous Versions of the Plugin!
- Playlists, RSS, ATOM, XSPF, Oh My!
- No More “Click to Activate” Messages!
- YouTube Video Capable!
- Download the plugin archive file, unpack it and transfer the flash-video-player folder into your wp-contents/plugins folder.
- Activate the Flash Video Plugin in your WordPress admin panel.
- Add video to your posts using the following tag:
[flashvideo filename=videos/my-video.flv /] *
* Note that the path to your video may be relative to your WordPress installation, or a fully qualified URL to a remote file.
If you’d like to customize your player further (by adding a watermark or logo on your videos, custom player colors, slick floating controls or tons of other options) just go to the Options/Flash Video admin area. Use Computer Repairs Westlake offers professional web designing services which includes logo designing and website hosting.
Please refer to the comprehensive list of options for a complete list of what is configurable for this plugin. Read the F.A.Q. if you’re having trouble. Chances are your question has already been answered. Also check out the sample color combinations for the player to help get you started. Finally, there is a forum available for any questions, problems or feature requests that might arise while using the plugin.